It’s time for Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week is “Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character”. I’m really excited about this one because I can’t help but fall in love with pretty much every male lead in every book I read. Here they are (in no particular order):
1. Ian O’Shea- The Host by Stephenie Meyer- I adore Ian. I will always adore him. Amanda and I saw the movie last weekend and spent the entire time fan-girling over him. I’m not as embarrassed about it as I probably should be.
2. Kyle Kingsbury- Beastly by Alex Flinn- Technically, I didn’t like Kyle. But after he becomes Adrian he’s fantastic and I love him. He grows so much as a character that I can’t help being almost proud of him, despite the fact he’s not real. It’s okay, I don’t hold that against him.
3. Sebastian Grey- 10 Things I Love About You by Julia Quinn- Sebastian is absolutely hilarious. You read about him in What Happens In London and I loved the small part he played in that story. His own story is so much better. Especially because of the secret he has.
4. Shaun Gallagher- Tears of the Moon by Nora Roberts- I’m pretty sure half the reason I love him is because of the Irish accent. Oh, and he’s wicked funny.
5. Daemon Black- Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout- Basically, I just want to marry him. That’s it. End of story.
6. Prince Runacarendalur- Crown of Vengeance by Mercedes Lackey and James Mallory- I’m not even completely sure why he’s on this list. I didn’t like him at first, but by the time I got to the end of the book I was completely infatuated.
7. Dimitri Belokov- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead- He’s a gorgeous badass with a sexy accent. Enough said.
8. Adrian Ivashkov- Bloodlines by Richelle Mead- He might be my absolute favorite book boyfriend. He’s funny and sweet and pretty and I love him.
9. Wulfric Bedwyn- Slightly Dangerous by Mary Balogh- He’s aloof and arrogant and seriously irritating in how proper he always has to be. But he’s also caring, and generous, and loyal to a fault. He’s fantastic.
10. Fitzwilliam Darcy- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen- I saw the movie starring Colin Firth long before I read the book. I adore Colin Firth and I loved his portrayal of Mr. Darcy. When I finally read the book, I was able to picture Colin Firth the entire time which just made me love Darcy even more.
It was really difficult for me to narrow the loves of my life down to these ten, but I think these were the best choices. Which fictional characters are you in love with?