Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by http://brokeandbookish.blogspot.com/ in which we answer a weekly topic with our top ten. This weeks topic is Top Ten books at the TOP of my spring 2013 to be read list. Here’s mine in no special order.
1. Looking for Alaska by John Green – I’ve read this book countless times. It’s my all time favorite book and I like to reread it frequently. And I’d like to do that again soon because this book is fantastic. If you haven’t read it, you need to as soon as humanly possible.
2. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare- This book hasn’t come out yet. But I’ve read the first two in the series and I just all around love Cassandra Clare’s books.
3. Light by Michael Grant – Another book that isn’t out yet. With five already out in the series, I’ve been dying for the final book in the Gone series. Amazing books and I’m excited to see how everything turns out finally.
4. The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa – I absolutely loved reading The Immortal Rules, the book written before this. It sucked me in, and I’m hoping the squeal has a similar affect like all her books.
5. Chosen at Nightfall by C.C. Hunter – I read the first three or four in this series in less than a week. I’m pretty sure there’s going to be another book in the series coming out after this one. But I’m still super excited to know what happens next, even if I have to deal with waiting for the next again.
6. Spellcaster by Claudia Gray – I’m not overly excited about this book. It’s the first in a new series by Gray. I read her last series and enjoyed them. So, I’m giving her new one a chance too.
7. The Host by Stephenie Meyer – I’d like to read this again before I go see the movie. But every time I try I just lose interest really quickly. I’m definitely going to try again and maybe get through it.
8. The Face of Deception by Iris Johansen – I’ve kind of slowly fell away from reading Johansen’s books. So, in honor of the three new Eve Duncan books coming out this year, I’m going to start reading them again. This is the first in the Eve Duncan series.
9. Born in Fire by Nora Roberts – I have a goal to read all of Nora Robert’s trilogies. This is a book that’s been sitting on my shelves for what seems like forever. So I think I’ll finally give it some loving.
10. Jack and Jill or 1st to Die by James Patterson – I haven’t decided if I’m going to start the Women’s Murder Club series, or the Alex Cross series first. They’re both series that I own some but not all of the books. I think I’ll end up starting 1st to Die first because I own more books in this series.
Well, now that I just want to read all these books right now. These are my top ten to be read on my spring 2013 list.
What are yours?
Keep on reading lovelys, Amanda.