Thank you so much to Angelique from whyicantstopreading.wordpress.com for nominating us.
The rules for the Liebster are to thank the person who nominated you, answer the 11 question they have asked you, nominate 11 other people and ask them 11 questions in return. According to the guidelines the Liebster award should be sent to bloggers with less than 200 followers.
These are our answers:
1. What was the first thing you thought when you received this nomination?
“Holy shit, what just happened? We just won an award? -calls Antonia- Is this real life?”
2. What are your biggest fears?
Spiders, I hate them. Oh, and the unknown.
Spiders. And bees. And pretty much all insects.
3. Why did you start a blog?
Basically, I read Obsidian by Jennifer Armentrout and the main character ran one. I asked Antonia if she wanted to run one with me because I thought it’d be fun, and we both have more books than friends. So I figured, why not?
Exactly what she said. Except with a lot more giggling and “Is this really going to happen?”
4. If you could have anything in the whole world right now, what would it be?
To not have to go to class tonight so I can finish the series I’m in the middle of.
Same as Amanda. Oh, and a cookie.
5. When you get that pay check / allowance each month what is the first thing you do with it?
Buy candy. Then any super important books that have come out recently.
Get gas, food, and books. Not necessarily in that order.
6. If your inner child could talk to you, what would it say?
“Stop worrying so much, and stop doubting yourself.”
It’d probably tell me the package of candy bars sitting five feet away from me should be eaten. In its entirety. Right now.
7. What is your dream job?
I’d love to own my own book store some day.
-Amanda and Antonia
8. Everyone has an addiction, what is yours?
REALLY trashy romance novels.
Video games. Especially Diablo
9. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
Check my phone.
10. I am stealing this question from Harmony77uk: What is your favourite cartoon character and why?
Lewis from Meet the Robinsons. It’s my all time favorite movie. I love Lewis because he goes on this crazy unbelievable journey all just to see that he needs to have faith in himself. He never believes in himself until the end of the movie when he realizes that all of his dreams come true. He gets an amazing family, becomes a fantastic inventor; he ends up with a wonderful life. I just thought this movie was adorable and sent the right messages.
Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon. He’s adorable and I love him.
11. What is the motto you live by?
“Keep moving forward.” -Meet the Robinsons.
“Courage is grace under pressure.” -Ernest Hemingway. I actually have this quote as a tattoo.
Our nominees are (alphabetically):
1. BrokenxBookworm: brokenxbookworm.wordpress.com
2. Camille at camsyramos.wordpress.com
3. Christine at bitchlitblog.wordpress.com
4. Danielle at whatdanielledidnext.wordpress.com
5. Holyoke Library Readers Advisory: holyokelibrary.wordpress.com
6. Librarians of Southbury at sbyteenreviews.wordpress.com
7. Meg and Maddi at megamad4books.com
8. Nicole at wingedcreaturewrites.wordpress.com
9. R.G. Dole at dolewrites.wordpress.com
10. Vyki at whatsontheshelf.wordpress.com
11. Zoe at abookwormsopinion.wordpress.com
And these are our questions:
1. Choose one place for your dream vacation and one thing you would love to do there.
2. What are two things you can’t live without?
3. If your life was a movie, who would you cast to play you?
4. What’s your favorite kind of weather?
5. If you were one of the seven deadly sins, what would you be?
6. What was your favorite game when you were a child?
7. What’s one language you’d like to learn?
8. If you could meet any three people (alive, dead or fictional) who would it be?
9. What is one talent you wish you had?
10. If you could live at any point in time, when would it be?
11. What is your favorite post on your blog?
Thanks so much for the nomination!
-Amanda and Antonia